Discover the Next Generation
of Qubit Control
Join us at the SHFSG 8.5 GHz
Signal Generator launch event
Your Qubits. Controlled.
Meet the next generation of signal generators
- Control 8 qubits per instrument
- Operate at up to 8.5 GHz, free from mixer calibration
- Maximize gate fidelities with high-purity signals
High or low frequency?
Sine wave or low duty-cycle?
We have the right lock-in amplifier for all your periodic signal measurement needs.
Find the perfect configuration for your application.
How fast do you want to detect your periodic signals?
Measure and record with the best signal-to-noise ratio in the shortest time with Zurich Instruments Lock-in Amplifiers and Boxcar Averagers.What is your challenge?
Schedule a Demo with an Application Scientist
All Instruments Powered by LabOne
LabOne® is the instrument control software enabling efficient
workflows for simple and complex experiments thanks to:
- A browser-based user interface with support for
common programming languages
- Time- and frequency-domain data analysis supported by
advanced signal processing tools
- Multi-channel signal acquisition across multiple
instruments in real time