Zurich Instruments is the technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by demanding researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments is delivering systems that form an essential part of the world’s most advanced quantum computers. Together with our research partners we push the limits of today’s technology by scaling systems from tens to the hundreds of qubits. Join us today and become a part of the team that develops cutting-edge control systems for tomorrow’s quantum computers.
For our Research and Development team in Zurich we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer C++ for Quantum Computing.
Moreover, we are looking for a result oriented, self-driven and intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion and feels inspired to work within a multicultural, high-tech environment.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture where people develop and form the base of our success.
Now is a great time to be joining the team. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Develop efficient and reliable software for our state-of-the-art Quantum Control Software
- Lead software tasks in product development cross-functional teams
- Lead feature development through all phases of conceptualization, implementation, testing
- Write unit, integration and system tests
- Contribute to code reviews
- Perform root cause analysis and offer customer support for difficult cases
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a relevant field
- 5+ years' experience in C++14/17, STL and Boost
- Expert in data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in Python3
- Proficient in software engineering good practices (clean code/architecture, maintainability, TDD, BDD etc.)
- An interest in Quantum Computing
- Team player with excellent communication skills and able to excel in a dynamic and agile environment