Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many demanding research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
To support our projects with leading research groups worldwide and drive the development of our Quantum Computing Control System, we are looking for a Product Manager Quantum Systems who will strengthen our Marketing & Sales team in Zurich.
You are a results-oriented, motivated self-starter who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion. You perceive daily variation as a positive stimulus for your own development and you feel inspired by a multicultural, high-tech environment.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture, where personal development forms the base of our success. Now is a great time to join Zurich Instruments and play a key role in the development of our quantum roadmap. We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.
- Own all aspects of the product lifecycle, including product introduction, requirements definition, competitive analysis, development, promotion, and forecasting.
- Work closely with a team of product managers, application scientists and engineers to ensure product success and secure Zurich Instruments’ position as a technology leader.
- Manage and leverage relationships with partners within community-driven quantum initiatives, commercial quantum initiatives, and scientific projects such as OpenSuperQ and QuSurf.
- Help to define and develop the architecture that integrates our Quantum Computing Control System with higher layers of the quantum stack.
- Interact with customers to understand their requirements and demonstrate product capabilities.
- Provide application-specific customer support, including on-site system integration.
- A Ph.D. in physics with a solid scientific track record in quantum computing research.
- Practical lab experience with superconducting qubits and/or a deep understanding of the integration of different layers in the quantum stack at the software level.
- Product management experience, an entrepreneurial spirit, know-how of basic marketing methodologies,and/or a strong interest to develop your professional skills in these areas.
- Project management and stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.