We are passionate to celebrate and support the achievements of the scientific community: every new advance made by our customers gives us an extra boost in motivation. For the seventh year in a row, the Zurich Instruments Student Travel Grants will support the scientific activities of three young researchers.
The rules are simple:
- You are currently enrolled in a PhD program, or you completed your PhD in the past 2 years and now work as a postdoctoral researcher.
- Your submission falls into one of these categories:
- You published or expect to publish a peer-reviewed paper.
- You submitted or defended your PhD thesis.
- You uploaded a draft of your paper to arxiv.org or to an analogous preprint server.
- Your paper or thesis mentions explicitly one of Zurich Instruments' products.
- You did not apply with the same paper to our Student Travel Grants before.
- You are not a past recipient of our Student Travel Grants.
The three winners will be awarded 1'500 CHF each to attend physical or virtual scientific conferences, to cover course fees or to buy textbooks.
What are you waiting for? Send a copy of your paper or thesis, along with your one-page CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st, 2021.
The winners will be acknowledged in our newsletters and, where possible, meet the Zurich Instruments team at their chosen conference.