The HF2LI-RT option consists of a programming environment that enables users to implement customized software on a Microblaze® processor inside the HF2LI. The processor runs free of interrupts, and the timing behavior of the software is inherently robust and reproducible.
- 32-bit processing unit at 64 MHz, 32-bit floating-point unit, 64 Mbyte of RAM
- Real-time system reaction time faster than 20 µs
- User programmability for embedded processor
- Extensive development environment in C (API, libraries, compiler, documentation, examples)
- File I/O support for writing data to files on the host PC
This product is not available anymore.
HF2LI-RT upgrade and compatibility
- Field-upgradeable option
- No parallel operation with the HF2LI-PID Quad PID Controller option
- Compatible with all other HF2LI options
- Real-time closed-loop control
- Open-loop applications: high-speed, high-throughput testing
- Custom control algorithms: automatic gain control, PID control
- Oscillation control
- Periodic and automated testing