Application Scientist Quantum Computing - China
Marketing & Sales
Zurich Instruments is the technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by demanding researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
In order to support the company's rapid growth in China and to deliver the best possible support to Chinese researchers, Zurich Instruments is building a local sales and support team in Shanghai.
For our Marketing and Sales Team in Shanghai, we are looking for an Application Scientist China Quantum Computing.
Are you a result-oriented, intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion? Do you feel inspired to work a multi-cultural, high-tech environment? Are you interested in travel for business?
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open, energetic company culture where people develop and form the basis of our success. We are looking forward receiving your application and motivation letter.
If you have any questions about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- perform scientific measurements with customers from QC research laboratories
- establish trusty contacts with customers, securing sales opportunities
- produce QC marketing material like website, blogs, application notes, etc
- represent Zurich Instruments at major QC trade shows and visit customers in China
- develop QC market, including superconducting, quantum dot, topological, etc
- provide customer support remotely and in the field
- consolidate the market requirements and provide input to product development
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics or equivalent
- 2+ years working experience including research experience, exposure in multi-national company is a plus
- solid technical background in test & measurement instrumentation, experience in electrical measurements
- knowledge of measurements in quantum computing field
- basic oral and good written communication in English
- experience in programming languages Python, LabVIEW, MATLAB or C is a plus
- availability to travel, around 25%