Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments and a pioneer in quantum computing control systems. Our products are used by the most ambitious scientists and engineers around the world. In 2018 we launched the first ever commercial Quantum Computing Control System to accelerate the progress of the community towards impactful quantum computers.
To support the rapid growth of our quantum business segment, we are looking to strengthen our team in Zurich with a Scientific Business Developer.
You will be working in an international team supported by highly qualified experts to win over and support the most advanced players in the race for the quantum computer. Your phonebook will be a list of the most progressive people in the field – and at times you will coordinate their activities in the international quantum community. You will be measured by your impact on the growth of our quantum business and the development of our quantum sales organization. We expect a significant contribution to the company’s mission of being the worldwide leading vendor for quantum computing control systems.
Are you the business hunter who brings along the right experience and motivation to place and keep Zurich Instruments at the forefront of quantum computing? Are you ready to develop a team that tackles complex challenges in one of today’s most promising technological developments? Prior knowledge of quantum technologies is not required, but we expect you to be eager to engage and develop your expertise in the field.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture where people develop and form the base of our success. Now is a great time to join the team. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Establish new revenue streams with research customers in the field of quantum technologies
- Own our global quantum business development process
- Build and lead a team of account managers who work in close collaboration with our quantum scientists
- Identify and represent the company in international quantum initiatives, lobby for our interests with policy makers, research centers and industry interest groups
- Empathic leader, with proven leadership skills, who inspires by example and has demonstrated performance
- Track record in fostering collaborative environments that integrate stakeholders from technology and business
- A master’s degree or higher in Physics, EE or comparable
- Experience in business development and lobbying in a scientific or technological market
- Mastery in selling complex technical products, solid negotiation skills, and business acumen