Zurich Instruments is a technology leader for advanced test and measurement instruments. As a marketing team, we are proud of our products and passionate about finding creative and effective ways to promote them to researchers and industry customers around the world. We gather evidence and data that help us make the right choices. We listen to our customers and seek ways to deliver the most relevant messages to them. And we enjoy the challenge of exploring new ideas to engage with those who haven’t yet heard about our innovative instruments.
Are you already thinking about how you could contribute to our success? Are you a self-starter keen to work in an international team? We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will strengthen our Marketing & Sales team in Boston, MA. Supported by teams across 3 continents, you will become the first marketer in the US office and will thus have the unique chance to drive and further develop our marketing initiatives in this region.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
We provide a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including paid vacation and sick time in addition to US national holidays, and we support a healthy work-life balance.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. Applicants need to be legally authorized to work in the USA.
- Maximize high-quality lead generation and (re/-)engagement
- Launch, execute and optimize webinars as well as email, social media and banner campaigns
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to manage our participation in conferences, trade shows and virtual events
- Work closely with other teams to continuously improve and further develop our branding, audio-visual production, content marketing and data-driven decision making
- Support the Sales team in the development of processes tailored to operations in North America
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or other relevant education and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Established track record in driving marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Excellent organizational, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience with webinars, email marketing and social media
- Experience with event management, CRM, CMS and/or web analytics is a plus
- Affinity for working in a high-tech environment