Zurich Instruments is the technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by demanding researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
If you are fascinated by measurement devices that provide extremely high sensitivity and you have talent in contributing to a team all focused on getting things up and running, take the chance to work inside a small high-quality R&D team striving for the best-on-market measurement software and hardware solutions.
For our Research and Development team in Zurich we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Moreover, we are looking for a result-oriented, self-driven and intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion and feels inspired to work within a multicultural, high-tech environment.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture where people develop and form the base of our success. Now is a great time to be joining the team. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Design and manage infrastructure related to the software development lifecycle
- Develop and improve CI/CD pipelines and tools in close collaboration with developers
- Create new automation processes for building, packaging and releasing software for Windows, Linux (Intel, ARM), macOS
- Work in close collaboration with Software, Firmware/HDL and Hardware Testing teams in order to assess and implement their infrastructure requirements
- Strong knowledge of GNU/Linux and its ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, Groovy)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins and GitLab CI
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization of services (Docker, KVM)
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code
- Experience with cross-platform tool chains and build infrastructure is a plus (Clang, CMake)
- Eager to work with new technologies and having a desire to stay up to date
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a nice-to-have