Zurich Instruments is a technology leader for advanced test and measurement instruments. As a marketing team, we are proud of our products and passionate about finding creative and effective ways to promote them to researchers and industry customers around the world. We gather evidence and data that help us make the right choices. We listen to our customers and seek ways to deliver the most relevant messages to them. And we enjoy the challenge of exploring new ideas to engage with those who haven’t yet heard about our innovative instruments.
We are looking for an Audio & Video Content Producer who will strengthen our Marketing & Sales team in Zurich.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume, motivation letter and examples of your creative work.
- Create and develop innovative video content that maximizes audience engagement and brand awareness
- Take ownership of video production from A to Z: script writing to post-production
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure team's alignment on content roadmap, deliverables and deadlines
- Lead technical support for virtual event production such as webinars
- Support the marketing team in optimization of audiovisual content for YouTube and other platforms
- Manage the studio, technical equipment and video library
- 3-5 years of experience in an equivalent role or a professional training qualification in video production and 1-2 years of experience
- Demonstrable creative skills and track record of realizing impactful ideas and driving audiovisual projects
- Experience in script writing, video editing and animation software: Apple Final Cut Pro X, Apple Motion, Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve, etc.; Adobe CC is a plus
- Advanced soft skills making stakeholder collaboration a pleasure for everyone involved
- Affinity to working in a high-tech environment
- Very good written and spoken English