Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
To strengthen further our lock-in amplifiers business, we are looking for an Application Scientist to grow our Marketing & Sales team in Zurich.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Establish new contacts with customers and maintain existing ones to secure future sales
- Represent Zurich Instruments at major trade shows, visit customers worldwide and talk to opinion leaders
- Act as the optics and photonics reference within the company
- Analyze market requirements, contribute to product development, and strengthen Zurich Instruments' technology leadership
- Produce material such as website content, blog posts, and application notes
- MSc or PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Strong scientific track record with years of experience in optics laboratories
- Broad instrumentation knowledge, including lock-in amplifiers, AWGs, PIDs, and PLLs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluent English is a must
- Programming skills in MATLAB, LabVIEW, Python, and/or C
- Ideally 2-3 years of relevant experience in a commercial role
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing strategies are an advantage