Zurich Instruments is a technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by demanding researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
In order to support the company's growth in South Korea and to deliver the best possible support to South Korean customers, we are looking for a South Korea based Application Engineer (Physics, EE). Working at Zurich Instruments means working at the cutting edge of research and providing solutions for unique end user problems. It gives you global exposure, working with exceptionally talented teams from across three continents, as well as industry exposure when participating in conferences, tech seminars & trade shows.
Moreover, we are looking for a result oriented, self-driven and intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion and feels inspired to work within a multicultural, high-tech environment.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture where people develop and form the base of our success. Now is a great time to be joining the team. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact:
Il-Nam Yeom (Technical Sales South Korea), firstname.lastname@example.org, 82-10-6456-3463
- Demonstrating the innovative Zurich Instruments solutions to customers’ measurement challenges
- Establishing new and maintaining existing customer contacts, securing future sales and playing a key role in supporting the company’s growth in the South Korean market
- Being the face to the customer. Visiting customers mainly in South Korea and engaging with opinion leaders
- Providing outstanding customer support in a wide range of application fields
- Producing marketing material including blogs, application notes, technical documentation and videos
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience in a research environment
- Solid technical background in test & measurement, several years of experience with laboratory instrumentation
- Knowledge of measurements in one or more of our application fields, such as quantum technology, photonics, scanning probe, sensors or nanotechnologies
- Fluent oral and written communication in Korean and good English skills
- Experience in programming languages LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python or C is a plus
- Availability to travel, around 25%