Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- solar cells
- impedance spectroscopy
- equivalent circuit model fitting
Perform electrical impedance spectroscopy to obtain the equivalent circuit model of DSCs and effectively determine the efficiency of various dyes.
Single-box system comprising impedance measurement, frequency sweeps, parameter sweeps, cole-cole plots and many more impedance spectroscopy related features.
Certain photovoltaic cell types are suited to be investigated with the impedance spectroscopy method. In particular spectroscopy permits analysing the frequency response of the cells and to extract the parameters of the equivalent circuit model. This also permits to determine the regimes in which the investigated cells provide their best performance (e.g. efficiency). This application focuses on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSC) which are a promising candidate for cost-efficient energy conversion.
Key Features of the HF2LI Lock-in Amplifier for this Application
- 4-point probe measurement unit
- Measurement range from sub Hertz to 50 MHz
- External pre-amplifier for current measurement close to the device under test
- Built-in frequency and parameter (e.g. voltage) sweeps
- Auxiliary outputs for biasing and offset generation
- Built-in analog signal adder
The content of this page may refer to intellectual property owned by third parties.