Premium Customer Care
At Zurich Instruments we understand that excellent premium user support and customer care are as important as offering instruments with outstanding specifications and software. In fact, customer care is at the very core of our commitment as a test and measurement company. You will be supported by a diverse team of Masters- and PhD-level-educated professionals with deep technical and experimental knowledge.
Every Zurich Instruments product comes with a premium customer care package that includes:
- Feedback for incoming requests within 1 working day.
- Direct contact with the team member best suited to answer your questions or address your issues. Over the years, our support team has acquired broad application know-how in many fields – know-how we are happy to share on our blogs and in person.
- Unlimited downloads and number of installations of the LabOne® instrument control software.
- Free LabOne software updates, usually two to three times per year. New releases often extend the functionality of the instrument with great new features (and bug fixes). Go to the Download Center for more details about available updates.
- Standard warranty of one year for electronic parts and labor on defects in material and workmanship. This warranty also includes worldwide return shipping for repairs.
Software updates are highly recommended and free of charge. Software updates give access to new features, bug fixes, and enhanced application support. This level of service is unique to Zurich Instruments, being umatched in the marketplace and keeping us ahead of our competition for comparable products.
Let's communicate efficiently. Do you have a question or a request? Would you welcome a technical discussion? Send an email to email@example.com indicating your issue and preferred means of communication: we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also call us directly on +41 44 515 0410 during Zurich business hours.
In addition to our premium customer care package, we also offer more individually tailored services that can include:
- Online training of individuals and small groups.
- Programming support.
- Onsite visit by one of our Application Scientists to help with the installation, provide training and assist with setup tuning.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
All instrument returns for calibration or repair must be acknowledged before they are sent to Zurich Instruments. Please contact us first, and you will receive the required Return Material Authorization (RMA).
All instruments are designed to be sturdy and to deliver accurate measurements for many years. Nevertheless, the calibration interval of validity for all instruments is set to 2 years. This time frame is mainly determined by the properties of the electronic components that we purchase from various manufacturers. Once the calibration has expired (see the sticker on the back instrument panel), it is possible to take advantage of an instrument-specific calibration package to guarantee operation within specifications.
A calibration package includes:
- Instrument calibration valid for 2 additional years
- Extended calibration report
- 2 weeks of turnaround time at best effort
- Visual and mechanical inspection
- 6-month warranty extension (within 7 years)
- Worldwide return shipments