Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
As a production team, our mission is to deliver high-quality products on time to researchers and industry customers around the world. We work closely with the development team to bring new productions into the series production flow. We work closely with the sales team to make sure we supply our customers on time and premium with support.
We offer a diverse work environment with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Assembly, testing and calibration of our products
- Diagnostics, rework and repair
- Documentation of non-conformances
- Assistance in prototype projects
- Continuously improve procedures, processes and work instructions
- 4 years technical apprenticeship
- 3-5 years experience in production or industrial environment
- Good experience with Production related ERP modules
- Solution oriented thinking, independent and conscientious working style
- Fluent German and English