Production & Finance
Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
As a production team, our mission is to deliver high-quality products on time to researchers and industry customers around the world. In close collaboration with the development team, we bring new instruments into the series production flow. We also work closely with the sales team to make sure we supply our customers on time and with premium service.
We offer a diverse work environment with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Maintenance and improvement of the calibration and testing infrastructure
- Provide first level support, report technical issues and production downtime
- Monitor production KPIs to identify bottlenecks and implement yield improvements
- Work in close collaboration with R&D and ensure knowledge transfer
- Drive improvement projects and continuously improve processes
- Plan and execute the transfer of the testing infrastructure to the new production site
- Ownership of a set of products in term of quality, testing and new product introduction
- Technical apprenticeship and HF/FH degree in electrical or industrial engineering or similar
- 5 years+ experience as production engineer in an industrial environment
- Experience with calibration and testing scripts, Python is a big plus
- Project management and/or Lean Six Sigma experience
- Excellent communication skills, analytic and solution oriented thinking, independent and conscientious working style
- Fluent German and English