Head of Sales EMEA
Marketing & Sales
Zurich Instruments is a fast-growing technology leader in advanced test and measurement with a focus on the scientific market. We are a pioneer in quantum computing instrumentation and lead the field with many innovative industry firsts. Our customers are the most advanced scientists and engineers around the world pushing the limits towards building impactful quantum computers. Together with our new parent company, Rohde & Schwarz, we are in a unique position to combine the agility and innovation speed of an SME with the financial and technological backing of a global T&M electronics trailblazer.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development and a common purpose forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start.
Join the ride of exponential growth in one of the most exciting scientific and technological endeavors of our time still at an early stage with a highly creative and focused team of passionate individuals.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Define and meet the sales objectives of the EMEA region excluding Germany, by leading a team of local and remote contributors
- Develop and implement the EMEA growth strategy in close collaboration with the CSO and other stakeholders
- Hiring of new team members to develop our EMEA organization and coaching team members in the management of client accounts
- Assure excellence in sales operations, documentation and reporting
- Collaborate with the Product Management, Marketing and Business Fulfillment teams to achieve company-level goals and growth objectives.
- MSc degree in physics, engineering or a related technical field
- 10+ years of experience in international sales in high-technology markets in Europe
- A solid background in selling test & measurement instruments is a must, scientific market experience a clear asset
- Track record in building and managing sales teams within the EMEA region and extensive knowledge of the EMEA business culture
- Excellent communication on all levels; fluent in English, any additional EMEA related language is a plus
- A dedicated leader with a track record of people development, collaborative leadership and coaching