With every new scientific advancement made by our customers we get extra motivation for our own work and so it is important for us to celebrate and support Zurich Instruments users. One such activity is our annual Zurich Instruments Student Travel Grants award that enables 3 young researchers to attend a scientific conference.
The ground rules are simple:
- You are either currently enrolled in a PhD program or finished your PhD within the last 2 years and you work as a Post Doc now
- Your submission falls into one of these categories:
- you have had or will have a reviewed paper published
- you have submitted or defended a PhD thesis
- you have uploaded a draft paper to arxiv.org or another public archive
- Your paper or thesis explicitly mentions one of Zurich Instruments’ products
- You did not apply with the same paper for our Student Travel Grant in the past
- You are not a past awardee of our Student Travel Grant.
The 3 winners will each be awarded a grant of 1'500 Swiss Francs each to attend one of the following conferences: SPIE Photonics West, APS March Meeting, JSAP Spring Meeting, DPG Spring Meetings, CLEO, E-MRS and MRS Meetings, and SPIE Optics + Photonics. Other conferences would be subject to agreement with us.
So grab your chance for a win and send a copy of your paper or thesis, along with your 1-page CV to Eva Rojcek by June 30, 2019.
Winners of the grants will be acknowledged in our newsletter and meet the Zurich Instruments' team at one of the conferences.