Zurich Instruments offers powerful tools for all types of impedance measurements.
The MFIA is a digital impedance analyzer and precision LCR meter that operates in the frequency range from 1 mHz to 500 kHz or to 5 MHz. It has a basic accuracy of 0.05% and covers the measurement range from 1 mΩ to 1 TΩ. The MFIA comes with the LabOne® user interface.
Related Blog Posts
- Using the MFIA Impedance Analyzer to characterize the ESR of a super-capacitor
- The Nyquist diagram for electrical circuits
- Characterizing high-Q 100 pF capacitors with the MFIA
- Time-domain response of lock-in filters
- Teraohm impedance measurements with the MFIA Impedance Analyzer
- Square pulses for DLTS measurements on the MFIA
- Rapid and accurate C-V measurements on the MFIA