Zurich Instruments is a fast-growing technology leader in advanced test and measurement. We are a pioneer in quantum computing instrumentation and lead the field by innovation and providing many industry firsts. Our customers are the most advanced scientists and engineers around the world pushing the limits towards building impactful quantum computers. With our new parent company Rohde & Schwarz, we are in a unique position to combine the agility and innovation speed of an SME with the financial and technological backing of a global T&M electronics trailblazer.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development and a common purpose forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start.
Join the ride of exponential growth in one of the most exciting scientific and technological endeavors of our time still at an early stage with a highly creative and focused team of passionate individuals.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
- Continuous development of a purpose-driven, collectively-incentivized sales organization as a member of the company's senior management team
- Define and achieve the sales target of the group
- Continuous improvement of our sales processes and sales reporting
- Drive the implementation of world-wide business development
- Coach the management of major and critical client accounts
- Develop and implement the sales and internationalization strategies in close collaboration with stakeholders
- MSc degree in physics, engineering or related technical field, MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in international sales of test & measurement instruments, science market preferred
- Inclusive sales leader with the ability to unite and guide a diverse team of creative and highly-skilled individuals inside and outside of your reporting line
- Track record in leading leaders and managing a sales organization with a customer-focused approach
- Excellent communication on all levels is a must, you are passionate about stakeholder management
- Empathic, creative, persistent, well-structured and analytical mind with experience in strategy, CRM and business process development