Zurich Instruments is a technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by demanding researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
To support the company's growth in South Korea, we are looking for a South Korea based Application Engineer to work with our sales team delivering the best possible support to our customers. To introduce you to our company as well as our products, we offer full training in Switzerland. Are you completing your PhD soon? This can also be a great opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and benefit from working with exceptionally talented teams from across three continents.
Moreover, we are looking for a result oriented, self-driven and intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion and feels inspired to work within a multicultural, high-tech environment. Working at Zurich Instruments means working at the cutting edge of research and providing solutions for unique end user challenges. Now is a great time to be joining the team. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact:
Il-Nam Yeom (Technical Sales South Korea), firstname.lastname@example.org, 82-10-6456-3463
- Demonstrating the innovative Zurich Instruments solutions to customers’ measurement challenges
- Being the face of Zurich Instruments, visiting customers in South Korea and engaging with opinion leaders
- Providing customer support in a wide range of application fields
- Establishing new and maintaining existing customer contacts to support the company’s growth in the South Korean market
- Producing marketing material including blogs, application notes, technical documentation and videos
- PhD or MSc in Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with recent experience in a research environment
- Solid technical background in test & measurement and experience with laboratory instrumentation
- Knowledge of measurements in one or more of our application fields, such as photonics, scanning probe, sensors, nanotechnologies or quantum technology
- Fluent oral and written communication in Korean and good English skills
- Experience in programming languages such as LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python or C is a plus
- We welcome applications from candidates who have graduated recently as well as candidates with several years of post-graduate experience