Application Engineer - China
Marketing & Sales
Zurich Instruments is the technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by demanding researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
In order to support the company's rapid growth in China and to deliver the best possible support to Chinese researchers, Zurich Instruments is building a local sales and support team in Shanghai.
For our Marketing and Sales Team in Shanghai, we are looking for an Application Engineer China (Physics, EE).
Are you a result-oriented, intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion? Do you feel inspired to work a multi-cultural, high-tech environment? Are you interested in travel for business?
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open, energetic company culture where people develop and form the basis of our success. We are looking forward receiving your application and motivation letter.
If you have any questions about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- perform scientific measurements with customers from leading research laboratories
- establish new and maintain existing customer contacts, securing future opportunities
- develop integration projects and support integrators
- represent Zurich Instruments at major trade shows and visit customers in China
- develop new application fields and enhance the leading position in new market
- provide customer support remotely and in the field
- consolidate the market requirements and provide input to product development
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or Physics or equivalent
- 2+ years working experience including research experience, exposure in multi-national company is a plus
- solid technical background in test & measurement instrumentation, experience in electrical measurements
- knowledge of measurements in one or more application fields, like photonics, scanning probe, sensors or nanotechnologies
- basic oral and good written communication in English
- experience in programming languages LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python or C is a plus
- availability to travel, around 25%