Five reasons to choose Zurich Instruments for your quantum research project
Simplify your setup
Zurich instruments' solutions come with a frequencies coverage from DC to 8.5 GHz without the need for mixer calibration, an integrated signal processing toolset for readout, control, and feedback without FPGA programming, and channel synchronization out of the box.
Speed up your software workflows
The LabOne Q software provides a programming interface for efficient experiment design, taking care of all low-level tasks such as instrument configuration, synchronization, and sequence programming. The LabOne graphical user interface and API integrate a full measurement toolset for single-instrument setups.
Get state-of-the-art signal quality
For maximum gate and readout fidelity, direct RF generation and double-superheterodyne technology provide high bandwidth, high SFDR, and low noise. Digital lock-in technology enables the recovery of weak signals at high speeds and at multiple frequencies without loss of signal-to-noise ratio.
Benefit from our application know-how
With a large team of application scientists with deep roots in the scientific community and a broad scientific background, Zurich Instruments supports you to get the most out of your experimental setup.
Shorten your measurement time
To speed up measurement procedures covering large parameter ranges, Zurich Instruments' hardware and software is optimized to operate at the physical limits of the setup. Hardware sweeps, real-time pulse parameter control, and active qubit reset often reduce measurement times from hours to minutes or even seconds.
High-speed qubit control with the QCCS and its components
- The SHFQC Qubit Controller is a fully integrated microwave control and readout solution for 2, 4, or 6 superconducting qubits in one instrument.
- The SHFSG Signal Generator offers fast control pulses from DC to 8.5 GHz, directly at the frequencies of NV centers and other qubit types.
- The SHFQA Quantum Analyzer reads out up to 16 qubits per channel simultaneously with an instantaneous bandwidth exceeding 1 GHz.
- The HDAWG Arbitrary Waveform Generator is an 8-channel AWG with integrated pulse counter for flux and gate voltage pulses, or baseband IQ pulses.
- The SHFPPC Parametric Pump Controller is a fully integrated system for operating Josephson parametric amplifiers.
- The UHFQA Quantum Analyzer reads out up to 10 qubits simultaneously thanks to its state-of-the-art filter technology.
- The HDIQ IQ Modulator converts signals from intermediate-frequency sources to the microwave frequency range.
Low-noise, high-speed signal recovery with Lock-in Amplifiers in multiple frequency ranges
- The MFLI Lock-in Amplifier offers low-noise current and voltage detection for transport measurements.
- The UHFLI Lock-in Amplifier is a dual-channel, multi-frequency instrument ideal for RF reflectometry measurements.
- The GHFLI Lock-in Amplifier carries resonator characterization and reflectometry to the microwave range up to 1.8 GHz.
- The SHFLI Lock-in Amplifier brings lock-in amplifier technology to frequencies up to 8.5 GHz, e.g. for SAW coupled systems.