With every new release of LabOne a range of additional functionality expands your Instrument's capabilities even further while maintaining the highest quality standards you have come to associate with Zurich Instruments. This page summarizes some of the most recent highlights.
Imaging with Software Trigger
The imaging mode converts any of the measurement signals into images and provides
- A clear definition of a "line", based on a starting event detected by the line trigger and a user-defined duration.
- The resampling of the recorded data samples to the required number of pixels with a suitable interpolation and/or averaging.
- To store the matrix-like data in a grid data structure, based on the number of lines defined.
All this is now implemented in the LabOne Software Trigger module and available in the user interface as well as on the programming interfaces (API). With the power to stream up to a sustainable 800 kSa/s over multiple channels in a triggered fashion (depending on product category), the LabOne server architecture is strong in data acquisition capability, even video rate (512*512 pixel/s) would still be well below the transfer rate limit.
Graphical Lock-in Tab - Functional Block Diagram
- LabVIEW: support of Apple OSX
- LabVIEW: support of Sweeper, Spectrum Analyzer and PID Advisor modules
- C: support for Sweeper, Software Trigger, PID Advisor and Spectrum modules
Updating to the latest release is free of charge for all customers. Please check the release notes and the LabOne compatibility page before installing the software.